Lifestyle Weight Loss is a program to assist those who want to reach a healthy weight and maintain it. In eight weeks you will be on your way to a new lifestyle of healthy eating with confidence that you can reach your goal and sustain it. Our support system includes:
- An effective, four-tiered plan for sustained weight loss. We use researched-based and established protocols for long term health and weight loss. This is not an extreme, short-term diet, but a sustainable, long-term plan.
- A plan based on eating real food that you plan and prepare. We advocate healthy, non-processed foods. You may maintain any personal bent involving vegetarian or low-carbohydrate choices.
- Training in meal planning and preparation.
- Help with cravings and the difficult emotions surrounding dietary changes.
- Solutions for the challenges of social settings and home life.
- A time for you to share your struggles and successes in a small group setting.
- Weekly 15-20 minute coaching calls.
- A private Facebook group.
Here are several testimonies of past participants following the 8-week Lifestyle kick-start program:
In seven weeks, I lost 25 pounds and 1 ½ inches from my waist. Even more exciting is that my diabetes is now under control and I am off all diabetes medicines. I have also gone from two blood pressure medicines to one. My doctor was amazed by the change and is considering reducing my final blood pressure medicine by half as long as I continue on this path! My lab results from my recent visit came back with all the numbers being in normal range. I can’t remember the last time that happened!
With the program I lost a total of 28 lbs. and have it kept off. I feel so much better with weight off my joints but most importantly I got my life back because I no longer have any of the severe IBS-D symptoms which made me so debilitated. I am so thankful to work the program because I now can focus on others areas of my life and grow instead of being consumed with thinking about food.
Following the Lifestyle program, I was able to drop 52 pounds in under 12 weeks from 227 to 175. In the following several months I was able to keep the excess weight off. The results in my life were complete normalization of my blood sugar, great blood pressure and pulse rate. My snoring and sleep apnea were eliminated. I am now wearing long- saved clothes from my younger, military fit days. I now desire the foods I should eat rather than those I should avoid.
Space is limited to 15 new participants per session in the Murfreesboro group, but online participation will be open starting in September. Returnees are always welcome.
Session I- 1/6/20- 2/24/20
Session II- 4/6/20- 5/25/20
Session III- 7/13/20- 8/31/20
Session IV- 10/5/20- 11/23/30
All meetings are held at Revolution Health Center, Murfreesboro, TN, on Mondays from 6:30-8:00 PM.
The cost is $129 per person, plus you will need to purchase a food scale. You may contact me by email with questions or I will call you to answer your questions if you request it. How to enroll:
- Contact me with your intent to enroll (email@example.com).
- I will send you an enrollment form and disclaimer.
- After I receive your completed enrollment, signed disclaimer and check or payment, you are officially enrolled and your spot is secure. You may also pay online by scrolling to the bottom of this text and clicking on the link.
Some common questions:
1. How much time will I need to devote to this program?
Answer: Weekly meetings are 1.5 hours. Assignments may include journaling and occasionally watching some videos. Some time will need to be devoted to planning, shopping and food preparation, but the meals are very simple.
2. Can anyone participate?
Answer: Yes, anyone may participate, male or female. However, be aware that this is a Christ-centered program and we may pray and/or read from the Bible during the meeting. If this offends you, this may not be the best group for you.
3. What if I don't like it after I start?
Answer: You may opt out with a full refund at the end of the first meeting, and a 50% refund at the end of the second meeting. No refunds will be giving after that.
4. What happens if I don't participate fully in the program?
Answer: This program may be conformed to your goals and your pace. We don't judge anyone for their personal choices. However, the more closely you follow the program, the better the results.
5. How much weight can I expect to lose?
Answer: Average weight loss is 1-3 pounds per week, depending on how fully you participate in the program and your body's response. Men and those with more weight to lose tend to lose at a higher rate, especially at first.
6. How does this program keep the weight off?
Answer: When you make good food choices a lifestyle by making it a habit, then a healthy weight can be reached and sustained. Also, this program addresses sugar and flour addiction, which most programs do not address.
7. May I join in another session?
Answer: Yes, you may re-enroll as many times as you like. The cost for a repeat class is a reduced rate from your first class enrollment. Returnees will have a dedicated time of the meeting to discuss topics of interest to them, particularly the spiritual and emotional implications of making changes.
8. Is exercise included in this program?
Answer: No, we focus primarily on diet, especially in the beginning when you are forming new habits. Of course, if you already exercise, keep it up!